Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation
The Salvation Army recognizes the importance of balance in the spiritual, mental and physical aspects of a person’s life. When this balance is achieved, the problems of addictive behavior or social adaptation can be overcome. The ARC is a place of hope and new beginnings for those who suffer from alcoholism, drug dependency and emotional instability. Remission and recovery is attained by:
• Practical approach to chemical dependency
• Increasing self awareness
• Becoming responsible
• Developing problem solving skills
• Changing destructive behavior patterns
• Breaking old habits and learning new ones
• Setting and achieving realistic goals
• Relapse Prevention Planning
• Anger Management
REUNITING FAMILIES through The Honolulu Adult Rehabilitation Center
~ Visit our website ~
Support Your Local Charity
83 cents of EVERY dollar goes right back to support the local community.
Providing the community with a clean, discount shopping experience.
We accept everything from jewelry to automobiles. We also offer FREE pickup, so its easy to donate!